We at Network Real Estate have a ton of beautiful new homes for sale in Wilmington, NC and the surrounding beaches, but we wanted to take a moment to feature one of our personal favorites. We love this beautiful home at 6203 Turtle Hall Drive, and we think you will too. Conveniently located just off of Greenville Loop Road near Masonboro, the home is simply dazzling, inside and out.
- A dual entry driveway that leads to a 2-car garage
- Positively stunning landscaping. The grounds feature a gorgeous array of plants, flowers, and trees that frame the home perfectly, a walk-through trellis, small bridge, koi pond with a waterfall, and a fully functioning greenhouse.
- The home itself has a beautiful exterior with custom stonework.
- The home comes in at 2,600-2,700 square feet!
- This home boasts 4 bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms.
- 3 full bathrooms. The master bathroom features double sinks.
- The home boasts two floors, lots of light, and high ceilings for an open, airy feeling.
- The flooring in the den is newly installed bamboo hardwood.
- You can cozy up to the fully functional gas log fireplace as well!
We could go on and on about the amazing features of this home, but we think the photos speak for themselves. Check out the full listing to find out more about 6203 Turtle Hall Drive. We promise, it’s even more impressive in person. This exquisite home won’t last long—contact Network Real Estate today to schedule a showing.