If you've never bought a home before, the process can be intimidating. From the decision to buy a home to financing your purchase, there is so much to consider and most of it is confusing, difficult to understand, and - let's be honest - terrifying. A home is the largest and, in many cases, the most expensive purchase you'll ever make. Where you live affects your life in many different ways, from the amount of money you have left after paying your mortgage to the length of your commute to where your children will go to school. You want to make the right choices, but you need someone with experience and knowledge to help guide you through that process. That's where Network Real Estate comes in.
On March 12th, we're hosting a free workshop for home buyers. At the end of this seminar, you'll be able to answer the following questions:
- Should I rent or should I buy?
- Can I afford to buy a house? Up to what price?
- What do I have to do to buy a house?
- What’s the required down-payment?
- What is escrow? What is earnest money?
- What are the tax advantages to homeowners?
- Where can I go for help to see if this makes sense for me?
If knowing these answers will help you through the home buying process (and trust us - it will!) please join us at our FREE workshop on the home buying process. Lunch will be served!
- DATE: Saturday, March 12th
- TIME: 12PM - 2PM
- LOCATION: 1601 S. College Road Wilmington, NC 28403
For more information and to RSVP call either:
- Joy Williams: 910-620-6989
- Laurie Smith: 910-471-9558
See you there!