This historic house was built in 1926 and used as a residence for 50 years. The 2-story house was built and owned by 2 brothers - each family had separate living quarters, separated by the 1st and 2nd floor, with separate entrances on the bottom floor front porch. Each floor had its own kitchen with living areas, with front porches on each level. In the mid-1970's, the Marshall, Williams and Gorham Law Firm purchased the home and converted it to a law office, and removing both Kitchens for Office use. The bathrooms are still in their original locations. Location makes this excellent for an office user or a great renovation project, to restore this structure back to an Historic House, under the guidance of the Wilmington Preservation Commission for Historic Houses. There is parking in the rear for approximately 3 to 4 vehicles and street parking along 5th Avenue. Additional parking is available across the street for 10 to 12 vehicles that can be purchased separately (MLS#100235699). Shopping, dining and the Cape Fear River are just a few blocks away. Come take a tour of this historic property!
Listing courtesy of Intracoastal Realty Corp.
Copyright 2020 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.