If we had to narrow it down to our top 5 favorite Kure Beach Vacation Rentals that are currently available, we'd have to pick:
1) Beachside Condo #D1
This charming 2 Bed, 2 Bath Condo is the most budget-friendly choice on our list. If you're looking to get the best bang for your buck, we highly recommend this Beachside Condo. It was created by converting 4 hotel rooms into the spacious condo it is today.
- 2 car parking.
- The condo is located at the historic Beachside Inn.
- Walking distance to downtown Carolina Beach and the Boardwalk.
- Convenient to Public Beach Access which is across the street.
2) Beach Break Upper 1
This delightful 2 Bed, 1 Bath Duplex was fully remodeled in 2013 with modern furnishings. That means you'll have all the conveniences of home - right at the beach!
If you're looking for an up-to-date place to stay that's also stood the test of time (no easy feat at the beach), then this is the location for you.
- 3 car parking.
- Spacious porch for sitting, relaxing and taking in the ocean views.
- 3 blocks from the Carolina Beach Fishing Pier and Freeman Park 4 Wheel Drive Area.
3) Enchanted Cottage
This irresistible 2 Bed, 1 Bath House is located right at the heart of downtown Kure Beach. That means that you'll have convenient access to all the best amenities this quaint beach town has to offer.
- Conveniently located and close to the ocean.
- Near Kure Beach Pier and Oceanfront Park & Pavilion.
- Walking distance from Big Daddy's Seafood Restaurant & Jack Mackerel's.
4) Gina's Gem
This inviting 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath House is not only Pet-Friendly - it also has a Crow's Nest! This means that not only will you be able to bring your favorite 4-legged friend on vacation with you, you'll also be able to see the Ocean from your rental.
The owners know how much more enjoyable your trip can be when you can take your dog along - which is why this House is the perfect choice for you.
- Easy walking distance from the beach.
- 3 Blocks away from Kure Beach Square where local cuisine awaits whether it's Freddie's Famous Porch Chops or Big Daddy's Seafood Platter.
- Spacious Deck.
- Fenced-in backyard.
This lovely 2 Bed, 1 Bath House has a yard that's spacious enough for you to bring your Boat & Trailer along with you. This means you won't have to pay the parking/docking fees like you would otherwise.
We know how annoying it can be to have to worry about where to park your boat while on vacation, and this House makes for the perfect solution to that problem.
- Vintage beach cottage completely remodeled in 2016.
- One block from the ocean, situated between two public beach accesses.
- Large screened in front porch with two ceiling fans, wicker swing, and 5 piece dining table.